The eRepublik Canadian Green Party - Le Parti Vert Canadien d'eRepublik

The official forum of the eRepublik Canadian Green Party! - Le forum officiel de Le Parti Vert Canadien d'eRepublik

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bruck for President!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bruck

PostSubject: Bruck for President!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:54 am

(feel free to move this if it is not in the correct area, my permissions restrict me I believe)

The PEACE invasion continues and we continue to lose ground. How many provinces and territories have we lost thus far? And still we have not adopted, not changed our strategy. We continue to pick up American States as the Russian’s advance but until the Russian pocket is crushed this matters little. Meanwhile, the French and now the Hungarian’s continue to drive across the north and prairies while our conquered regions are tossed around like playing cards! But why is this? Because the government has been lazy and laziness breeds stupidity!

On the 5th of August we face not an election; elections are for the politician’s to squabble amongst themselves at the expense of others. What we face is a choice, and a tough one at that. Who can save Canada? We have seen what President Jacobi can do and “trying his hardest” just doesn’t seem enough. We do not need a barking Buffoon to negotiate our surrender while Canadian’s still fight on! We need a war time leader to lead a war time Canada! That is why I must be President once more.

I am beyond proven, PEACE’s leaders know me, and our allies know me as a friend who can be counted on in battle. In a time of extreme crisis like this throwing anything less than a proven leader into the Presidency would be suicidal, we might as well keep the status quo.

I know the value of the military and I know I cannot lead alone. This is why I will surround myself with our nation’s military experts. For instance, former fellow Commander in Chief and General Banach who will bring new strategies and lead this war as it is, a war of survival. I will not ignore the voice of the people but instead I recognize you all as a resource that must be tapped if we are to ever hope of surviving. Congress has thus far been ignored by the executive since the war began, another foolish mistake. In the early days of the war Congress cried out “let us help!” and no one answered, well I say to congress “Help me help Canada!” and together we will succeed.

Canada, we have to decide. Is the status quo all we want? Should we just surrender and live in a Canada divided, whose borders do not even meet? On August 5th we do not face an election, we face the future of eCanada and our survival hangs in the balance. I ask you all, message your Party Presidents, plead the cause, tell them you want to fight for our freedom, tell them you do not want collaborators running eCanada at the whims of the Huns! Tell them you want a leader who will retake our lands and restore our great Nation! Tell them you want Bruck! And while you’re at it, tell PEACE to Bruck off.

Victory now! Canada Forever!

Bruck
Longest Serving President
General of CAF (ret.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Military Dude

PostSubject: Re: Bruck for President!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:01 am

Good to see you back Bruck, no one is equal to you in strategic war plans, you have my vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Slaughter

PostSubject: Re: Bruck for President!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:49 am

I'm with ya, Brucky boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ziek_the_geek
Bruck

PostSubject: Re: Bruck for President!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:05 pm

BOY?

Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down