The eRepublik Canadian Green Party - Le Parti Vert Canadien d'eRepublik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The eRepublik Canadian Green Party - Le Parti Vert Canadien d'eRepublik

The official forum of the eRepublik Canadian Green Party! - Le forum officiel de Le Parti Vert Canadien d'eRepublik

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

List of People Who Need a Mentor

Go down 
+2
iGrass
Daniel Nadolny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Nadolny

Daniel Nadolny

List of People Who Need a Mentor Empty
PostSubject: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Hey everyone!

If you're a new citizen who wants to be part of the program, or if you know someone who wants a mentor, post their name here.

I'll also update a list of people who have contacted me looking for mentors. I know there several people who said they were interested in mentoring - now would be a great time to start!

List of people looking for mentors:
JTrovato Mentor is: Donnie Dumphy
Yodayar Mentor is: Donnie Dumphy
Robert Lamther Mentor is: Andrew Mendelson
Jazzy McPurroff Mentor is: Daniel Nadolny

Respond in this thread with the name of the person you would like to mentor Smile

Last edited by Daniel Nadolny on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1553649
iGrass

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 pm

I'm a new citizen... can I be a newbie? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Daniel Nadolny

Daniel Nadolny

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:34 am

If you want, sure Smile Feel free to ask me any questions you have - I'm sure everyone else here would help out too!
Back to top Go down
Donnie Dumphy

Donnie Dumphy

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Yodayar is mine!
Back to top Go down
Donnie Dumphy

Donnie Dumphy

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:00 pm

And so is JTrovato
Back to top Go down
Robert L

PostSubject: Mentorship program   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:12 am

Alright, i would like a mentor
My game name is Robert Lamther
Back to top Go down
uaac

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:14 pm

I too would like a mentor. I am new to the game and Andrew has answered some questions, but I figured I should post here a formal request.

I also have a question: is it imperative to buy (with real money) gold to have fun in this game?

Thanks,
Adam
Back to top Go down
Andrew Mendelson
Party President
Andrew Mendelson

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Hey Daniel, Alexxis Ramsay Hart has contacted me looking for a mentor. I can be his, and since none of my other two have responded, I can help uaac and Robert L if no one else is yet.

uaac: No it is definitely not necessary to buy gold Smile

You can get gold for many reasons in-game:

1) Earning a medal. These medals include
- Working 30 days in a row
- Advancing to strength level 5

There are 9 medals in total; however the two I listed are the easiest to achieve (with the others being difficult, and taking more time). Every time you earn a medal, you get 5 gold

2) Your Daily Salary: The money that you earn from working each day can be converted to gold via the monetary market. This may not be much at first, but once you get more skilled as a worker, you can earn almost 1 gold per day.

3) After you reach level 16, you earn 5 gold for each level-up.

(I think those are all the major ways.)

Basically, there are numerous ways to make gold in-game without buying it.

So, is it imperative to buy (with real money) gold to have fun in this game?

Nope; it really starts to snowball once you earn it, as it's easier to get once you have it already, through companies and such. Lets, just say that I am leader of a political party, came second in the presidential election, had two successful companies, and I have never bought gold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://canadagreenparty.forumotion.net
Daniel Nadolny

Daniel Nadolny

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Sure Andrew, they're all yours Smile

Edited for grammar :S

Last edited by Daniel Nadolny on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uaac

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Thanks Andrew.
Back to top Go down
JohnAMacdonald

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:16 pm

hey i just started this game and would like to join this party when i can, i could use a mentor please =p
Back to top Go down
Daniel Nadolny

Daniel Nadolny

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:17 pm

I'd be happy to mentor you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of People Who Need a Mentor   List of People Who Need a Mentor Empty

Back to top Go down

List of People Who Need a Mentor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eRepublik Canadian Green Party - Le Parti Vert Canadien d'eRepublik :: Mentorship Program-
Jump to: